Saturday, August 12, 2006

TV comment time...

Come peoples as I comment on what I'm watching his Saturday morning. (Mainly cartoons, cus they are way better than reality TV and much of the other programming.)

Loonatics United... If you haven't seen it, it's like Looney Toones as wisecracking superheroes in the future. Interesting. Not sure I would have traded them for old school Looney Tunes, but got to keep it fresh eh?!

TMNT... Yes I'm still going to see the movie. For now, I caught the show and now it's set in the future. 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward'

Chelo... I stopped cus he looks likes Justin Timberlakes Latino cousin. Like for real.. then u watch his video for "Cha Cha" and he has many of the same mannerisms. Dah well, wish him the best.

Also, music videos are so funny on mute... OR in the case of Pachanga Latina when they (the videos) are noticeably off from the audio. Ay, no me gusta. However, I do like that they have a lot of 'R&B' in their programming.

::Kept watching TV::

Lastly, the Doodlebops scare me. Though they had a Black character as a special guest called 'Jumpin Judy' so at least they are incorporating other skintones into the orange, purple, and blue Doodlebop lives of the main characters. Though if u peep the credits, they are supposedly Canadian so maybe that explains it all.

WTF?! Sammie is back?! When did this happen?! And he brought Lloyd with him! Um ok.

Maybe this is why adults start sleeping in as they get older. I don't know, dah well. I'm out.

Peace.
_______________________________
What will always amuse me is that from now own these guys will be referred to as Academy Award Winners Three 6 Mafia. What song did they win for? "Hard Out Here for a Pimp" of course. ROFL. I love it. Congrats.

No comments: