Thursday, June 21, 2007

Brand New Brand New

Hi there, (Freddy "Boom-Boom" Washington style)

Today is probably the last day I will take the T in a long time. Which i clearly didn't know at the start of this month cus then I wouldn't have bought a monthly T pass (T = the MBTA Public Transportation system). That's how fast life can turn around. God is good.

I have a useless T pass cus now i have a car. I have a car now cus I have a new job. I have a new job cus ... well... I wanted more money to support my passion (music). And of course, I need for the usual reasons. Keep a look out for that and of course the current album out.

Anyway, in other news my girl got one of her old stories in a local paper. Who's proud?! Me. Why, cus i know that it's an OLD ... OLD story, and she's even better now. So... yeah. Be on the lookout for her, but for now peep how she wrote about high school when some of us were merely trying to escape it.

Yeah, it's amazing how fast things change. :-)
__________________________________
Willar Wigan's Microsocpic Art | Ever-so gently exhale "Ballin'!!"
"Like A Man Among Boys" | Carla Dash (pg. 20)

No comments: