Friday, April 04, 2003

I've had two really good conversations tonight. I would recount them in detail but i'm quite exhausted. One was whether or not a white guy should write to a Black literary and visual arts magazine. The verdict = "depends on what he says...". The other, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Seriously, that was it. The verdict = the egg. I know, i was vying for the chicken, but then i had to argue the eggs case too, cus it really was the stronger argument, although one could always say "Depends on your conception of creation." As well, I (coincidentally) went to the gym, yet again, today, thus i am both mentally and physically drained. So... i'm going to turn around look longingly at my bed, and then proceed to do this Japanese homework until the sun comes up.

Sayoonara, watashi no tomodachi.

No comments: