Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm working...

Just finished my first week at my new job. Points of note:

They have a section regarding blogging in the employment agreement.

One high-profile Red Sox player is a regular.

People are serious about each minute of their lunch break.

I get a full hour for my lunch break, which is about 37mins more than I need.

My degree and hobbies actually apply to my work now.

I have way more social skills than I remember having or using.

I don't hate people anymore, I pity them - except the ones I loathe.

At the very least I still enjoy that this is a blue state.

Peace.
_________________________________
BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | I will quit within a year - Blair

Diddy finally realized how much money he has, that's the real reason he dances.

No comments: