Friday, December 16, 2005

News to me...


So in these nights of CPU orneriness I've rediscovered the late night news. Maybe they believe that noone is watching so they can be more accurate and informative but for whatever reason the news is just plane better at three(3) in the morning. So good i actually have trouble picking between ABC and CBS. ABC is falling off though. They use to be real good and even had Black anchormen. I guess the ratings went up. I know for a while a couple of my more nocturnal friends used to IM with me as we watched the news. Not like we were really doing homework those days. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe one day The Daily Show won't be the best informative telecast.

I do love The Daily Show.
(The Colbert Report is getting better to...especially "The Word" segment.)
Peace.

No comments: