Saturday, May 28, 2005

Different Area Codes...

So... it is official. I have been to NYC.

I have walked the streets (a bit) and ridden the subway.

Looked out the 30th floor window of the place I stayed everyday to the Brooklyn bridge (we just south of the lower east side of Manhattan; which seems near the west side of the island, but nevermind that).

Good ole Cliff St. It was fun.


Also I discovered the addictive substance that is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The whole game really is one big racial slur that you just can't get that mad at cus yeah... there were/are people like that. So... dah well. Fun game though. Plus it's rare that the protagonist of anything is Black, so... yay!
Alright, me go now, they have digital cable at the place i'm staying. That means a WHOLE BUNCH of channels.
Peace.

No comments: