Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bah Humbug...

Actually, I am joking. It is almost a time for celebration. I did not get the life-changing job. Which believe it or not is simply marvelous. Why? Because I don't want my life to change in the direction that job would change it. I am on a very very good path toward music and I know the stress and demands of that job would pull me away from it. Most likely, I would have quit the job sometime in 2007 just to get back to my original life destination. Also i didn't really need the money. I am curious as to why I was not hired though. I mean, no, I wasn't actually trying, but did they see that? I am just curious. I was surprised they called me for a second interview. The only thing I will envy about the job is that I would have only had to walk about 2 blocks to work. Why? Snow. Hmmmmm, snow. Bah Humbug!!

Peace.
______________________________

Such sights and sounds are not reassuring as you plod through the sun, wishing that boy on a motor-scooter would pass more quickly in case whoever is watching is not in a good mood.

No comments: